As Pubinno, we have created smart beer taps powered by AI, robotics and data analytics.
Now we’re hiring! In Pubinno, with our smart solutions and best in class service in every
step of the journey, we help all stakeholders in the entire draft beer ecosystem manage their
draft beer operations more efficiently and deliver excellent quality of pub service with perfect
beer taste. At Pubinno, we’re building future of draft beer by robotics, IoT, AI and data analytics.
Our vision is to serve the perfect beer to the world.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer to join our fast-growing startup. We are working hard
and enjoying the challenge at our San Francisco, Madrid, Tel Aviv and Istanbul Offices. As we said
before, our goal is to deploy our smart taps all over the world. Join us for the revolution!
At this position, you will have a significant impact on a remarkable product that will change
the draft beer industry forever.
Here’s what you will be doing:
● Build an amazing experience for the thousands of users who uses our dashboards and mobile apps
● You will be helping to analyze the data we collect and generate actionable insights for our clients
● Creating reusable analysis tools
● Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
● Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
● Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
● Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
● Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
● Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
● You should have a clear focus, creativity, passion for continuous learning and dedication to ship high quality
products at a fast paced and ambitious environment
● You need to be collaborative in domains outside of area of expertise
● You should be a quick learner and self driven to change the world
● Steps out of comfort zone (technically and professionally) frequently
● Thrives in an environment where requirements shift rapidly
Desired skills and experience:
● Pursuing MS or PhD. degree in Computer Science or related fields
● Excellent command of English
● Strong analytical skills to understand the personas for the commercial side of the product according to field visits.
● Solid skills in applied statistics such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
● Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
● Significant coding experience
● Experience with at least one data visualization tool
● Proficiency in using at least one query language
● Experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB
● Clear focus, creativity and passion for continuous learning
● No military service obligation or deferred at least 2 years for male candidates
Working at Pubinno:
● Stock Option Program
● Never ending learning and self-development process
● Innovative, energetic and beer lover team
● No Monday Syndrome! We start every week with early Monday professional massage
● First Friday of each month is long weekend
● Unlimited beer in the office!
● First things first: you are going to have an amazing sky top terrace at our İstanbul Office (check it out!)
So if you think you are interested in joining a vibrant and fast-paced environment that is helping to serve the perfect beer for the world and if you are a self-driven, quick learner and a dynamic team player join us! Please apply with your resume and we will contact you shortly, apply now! Can’t wait to know you! Cheers!
Can’t you wait to meet with our Smart Tap II?
Okay, let’s meet with it: