Digital Electronics Design Engineer
At Pubinno, we are building the Future of Draft Beer around Smart Beer Taps powered by AI, robotics and IoT technologies. Now we’re hiring!
In Pubinno, with our smart solutions and best in class service in every step of the journey, we help all stakeholders in the entire draft beer ecosystem manage their draft beer operations more efficiently and deliver excellent quality of pub service with Perfect Beer taste. Our vision is to serve the Perfect Beer to the world.
We are looking for a Digital Electronics Design Engineer to join our fast-growing startup. We are working hard and enjoying the challenge at our Istanbul office. As we said before, our goal is to become a de-facto standard in the draft beer industry by deploying our Smart Taps all over the world. Join us for the revolution!
At this position, you will have a significant impact on a remarkable product that will change the draft beer industry forever
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Build an amazing experience for the hundreds of users who uses our Smart Taps all over the world
- Directly contribute to the design of hardware products
- Work closely with co-founders and support them in decision making processes
- Lead electronics design, prototyping and production projects for the upcoming versions of Pubinno Smart Taps and new hardware products
- Step out of your comfort zone (technically and professionally) frequently
- Contribute to talent acquisition to be the dream-team and cultivate our engineering culture inside and outside
Desired skills and experience:
- BS/MS Degree in Electronics Engineering
- At least 2 years of electronics design experience of extra low voltage devices with a modern ECAD tool involving MCU/MPU, sensor acquisition and power management
- Designed electronics for mass produced products
- Experience in board bring up, debugging and design verification
- Factory floor experience in electronics product manufacturing such as handling last minute product changes, designing test fixtures and procedures etc.
- Experience in working collaboratively with mechanical design and firmware teams
- Solid understanding in fundamentals of analog and digital electronics
- Experience in electronics design and improvements for EMI/EMC
- Experience in component selection
- Ability to use lab equipments and SMD component soldering skills for fast prototyping
- Participation in regulatory certification tests is a plus
- Hands on experience in KiCAD is a plus
- Experience working in an agile environment that follows Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Collaborative in domains outside of area of expertise
- Clear focus, passion for continuous learning and dedication to ship high quality products at a fast paced and ambitious environment
- Professional working proficiency in English
- No military service obligation or deferred at least 2 years for male candidates
Working at Pubinno:
- Stock Option Program
- Never ending learning and self-development process
- Innovative, energetic and beer lover team
- First things first: you are going to have an amazing sky top terrace at our İstanbul Office (check it out!)
So if you think you are interested in joining a vibrant and fast-paced environment that is helping to serve the perfect beer for the world and if you are a self-driven, quick learner and a dynamic team player join us!
Can’t wait to know you! Cheers!