Global Customer Success Engineer
At Pubinno, we are building the Future of Draft Beer around Smart Beer Taps powered by AI, robotics and IoT technologies. Now we’re hiring!
In Pubinno, with our smart solutions and best in class service in every step of the journey, we help all stakeholders in the entire draft beer ecosystem manage their draft beer operations more efficiently and deliver excellent quality of pub service with Perfect Beer taste. Our vision is to serve the Perfect Beer to the world.
We are looking for a Global Customer Success Engineer to join our fast-growing startup. We are working hard and enjoying the challenge at our Istanbul office. As we said before, our goal is to become a de-facto standard in the draft beer industry by deploying our Smart Taps all over the world. Join us for the revolution!
At this position, you will have a significant impact on a remarkable product that will change the draft beer industry forever.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Build an amazing experience for the thousands of users who uses our dashboards and mobile apps
- New customer onboarding, training, support and technical enablement
- Help product management team to improve the entire customer journey
- Drive a positive customer experience across the entire lifecycle
- Ensure customers are maximizing their ROI with Pubinno solutions
- Interfacing with Product Management, Business Development,Test and Development teams
- You should have a clear focus, passion for continuous learning and dedication to ship high quality products at a fast paced and ambitious environment
- Looking to start their career with engaging customers to get experience, perspective, empathy and knowledge in order to have a great foundation to become a successful product manager in the future by understanding the whole customer journey
- You need to be a team player!
- You need to be collaborative in domains outside of area of expertise
- You should be a quick learner and self driven to change the world
- Steps out of comfort zone (technically and professionally) frequently
- Thrives in an environment where requirements shift rapidly
Desired skills and experience:
- Background in Computer Science, Electronics or Industrial Engineering
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in data analysis with a modern tool
- Ability to travel internationally
- No military service obligation or deferred at least 2 years for male candidates is a plus
- Fluent Spanish is a plus
Working at Pubinno:
- Stock Option Program
- Never ending learning and self-development process
- Innovative, energetic and beer lover team
- First things first: you are going to have an amazing sky top terrace at our Istanbul Office (check it out!)
So, if you think you are interested in joining a vibrant and fast-paced environment that is helping to serve the Perfect Beer for the world and if you are a self-driven, quick learner and a dynamic team player join us!
Can’t wait to know you! Cheers!
Can’t you wait to meet with our Smart Tap II? Check out